Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal Innopouch Bartelt K-Series
Flexible, clean design for form-fill-seal packaging using servo technology
With its clean and open modular design, the Innopouch Bartelt K -series horizontal forming, fill and seal (HFFS) machine brings you flexibility combined with rapid change-overs for your production needs, whether your requirements are side sealed pouches or stand-up pouches with or without a zipper, dry products or liquids. The Innopouch Bartelt K-series provides easy operator access, servo assisted, recipe driven changeovers with a performance of up to 100 cycles per minute. Standard features include full servo control with HMI interface, operator side loading of film and zipper, up to four fill locations, top seal pre-heat, heat, cooling and servo pick-off with empty pouch reject.
Servo technology built into the Innopouch Bartelt K -series form-fill-seal machine means fewer mechanical parts, better functional control and reduced noise levels. A closed recirculation cooling system minimizes water consumption, and every machine is equipped with a color touch-screen display for ease of use. The Innopouch Bartelt K -series can also be optioned with ultrasonic top sealing when necessary.
- Global electronic design using state-of-the-art technology
- Servo-controlled changeovers for multiple product sizes
- Linear work flow and four standard filling locations
- Reduce your changeover times and raise productivity
- Lessen your dependence on Nitrogen or CO2 gas with high volume, low pressure product flush
- Save valuable water resources and on cost with a closed recirculating cooling system