The KHS Bartelt® CMC cartoner is a horizontal, continous motion cartoning solution that offers servo motion control for increased reliability and faster size changeovers, an open frame clean design for easy sanitation and product end load in-feed for whenever you demand the ultimate in high performance, flexibility and reliability. This servo motion clean machine is available in 3 standard index models 6”, 9” and 12”, allows for easy carton size adjustment, will run many different carton shapes and can be changed over easily from flap gluing to flap tucking. It is the ideal solution for the cartoning of your food and consumer goods regardless of whether your requirements are for bags, pouches, trays, flow-wraps, PET bottles, cans or a variety of loose or stacked products at rates up to 400 cycles per minute.
Well thought out
The KHS Bartelt® CMC brings high performance, reliability, ease of operation and an open frame clean design for easy sanitation. The servo technology built into the KHS Bartelt®CMC means better control; fewer mechanical parts allowing for 50% fewer components than in chain shaft systems and it’s easily integrated upstream or downstream in your automated packaging system with machines from other manufacturers. The KHS Bartelt® CMC is a high performance, low-maintenance cartoner that will minimize downtime.
- Advanced full servo motion for flexibility, reliability and control
- Easy changeover for a wide range of product types
- Ergonomic design that complements easy operation and accessibility
- Increase your efficiency and reduce your downtime through low maintenance
- Profit from the flexibility to run a full size-range of your products
- Integrate this machine upstream or downstream into your automated packaging line