Good to know
The label is the visiting card of every container. It conveys the brand promise, contains important product information for the consumer and also influences the positive brand recognition level. The inspection functions of our Innocheck LPI (Label Position Inspection) system are as equally varied as the tasks of the label. From the essential presence check and the perfect positioning with respect to other labels to the optimum label seating, we ensure that your labeling has an impeccable appearance. The LPI reliably checks PET and glass bottles, plastic and all other containers with labels while serving all products in the beverage, food and non-food industries. In this regard, it sparkles with an inspection rate of up to 66,000 containers/h.
Well thought out
The all-round view ensures an intensive quality check as well as maximum product safety thanks to two opposing optical systems. The label inspector designed in hygienic stainless steel is truly suitable for every label material. You are also right to trust in reliable technology such as our XGA color camera, which is used in combination with the optical unit for reducing distortion. Furthermore, this machine's generous field of vision obviates the need for the otherwise essential height adjustment.
- Maximum product safety thanks to sophisticated optical system
- Brilliant image quality thanks to high-resolution cameras
- Highly versatile for comprehensive inspection
- Avoid time-intensive changeovers
- Benefit in the long term from long-life LED lighting systems
- Invest providently in the modular design which is independent of label size