Good to know
If it fails to pass quality control, there is no place for it on the production line. Our Innocheck MPU makes sure of that. When you use this attractively-priced rejection system, you can be sure that defective PET bottles and beverage cans are ejected into a container. The system is equally suited for medium-capacity glass lines which handle compatible bottle formats. The rejection system works with an enormous range of products including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, food and hygiene products. The Innocheck MPU easily processes up to 50,000 containers per hour, and it is the ideal enhancement to our other inspection systems.
Well thought out
A pneumatically-activated cylinder, which is triggered by an electrical signal, ejects the defective item. The pneumatic drive ensures safe, reliable motion sequences. The system features an extremely compact design, and the height can easily be adjusted to accommodate different size containers. Compact design and minimal space requirements make the rejection system the ideal choice for any type of installation. As you would expect, we provide world-wide service support for our Innocheck MPU. If the need arises, our people are on site and we deliver spare parts with very short turnaround times. We are fully committed to providing practical, top-quality support whenever you need it.
- The system features a rugged, compact design to ensure a long product lifecycle
- It takes up very little space and can be installed in nearly any situation.
- Highly effective, attractively priced rejection system
- Stable, low-wear ejection elements reduce your repair and maintenance costs
- Very short changeover times avoid non-productive downtime
- Hygienic design for fast cleaning with minimal resource consumption