Good to know
Our Innoline KTR conveyor system is predestined for use in keg systems and ensures smooth transportation of widely differing types of keg to and from the process. All 5- to 100-l kegs commonly available on the market, from Keggys and slim-line kegs to party kegs, party barrels and non-refillable packaging, can be conveyed safely and smoothly at a rate matched to the capacity of your line.
Well thought out
The Innoline KTR enables you to choose the conveyor speed specifically to suit your system. Soft starting and braking minimize wear and ensure low-noise operation. Depending on requirements, we can equip your conveyor system with accessories ranging from belt lubrication and chain cleaning systems to the Innokeg InfoKeg transponder technology. Other attachments such as spacer devices, ejectors, light barriers and guide elements complete our range of keg conveyer equipment.
- All commonly available 5- to 100-l kegs can be processed
- Use of high-efficiency gearboxes such as bevel gearboxes or synchronous drives
- Lubricated-for-life bearings
- Rely on maximum stability thanks to an extremely robust design
- Reduce your maintenance costs and spare-parts holding thanks to lowest possible wear
- Benefit from conveyor equipment designed for optimum cleaning