Good to know
Increasing demands for a compact and economic packaging machine call for an optimized system – which we can give you with our Innopack Kisters SP Basic. This shrink packer enables you to produce film-wrapped packaging for both packs and loose products. A broad variety of products can be processed, ranging from beverages such as soft drinks, water, and beer through food products to sanitary items. The fully automatic packaging system is perfect for operation in the low to medium capacity range of up to 10,800 packs per hour. Maximum pack stability and the highest possible savings in packaging materials are ensured by precision wrapping of the products with film.
Well thought out
Cutting-edge servo drive technology and our specially developed spindle adjustment ensure maximum flexibility when it comes to the variety of processible formats and easy format changeover. By using control technology implemented worldwide we offer you optimum availability of spare parts and service in addition to easy integration of the shrink packer into your existing systems. We can also provide you with a shrink tunnel option heated by either gas or electricity, enabling you to use the most cost-effective form of energy.
- Fast, simple format changeovers ensure maximum flexibility
- Top quality standards and cutting-edge servo technology ensure a machine availability of up to 98%
- The perfect positioning of printed film ensures optimum presentation of your advertising message
- Minimize your spare part costs thanks to a low number of wear parts
- Profit in the long term from the reliable operation provided by ultra-modern servo technology
- The gas-heated Eco shrink tunnel cuts your energy costs by up to 50% and CO2 emissions by up to 60%