Innopack Nature MultiPack™
The innovative and resource-saving packaging system for cans and PET bottles
Good to know
The Nature MultiPack ™ reduces secondary packaging to a minimum and offers further options for saving on tertiary packaging. With specially developed adhesive dots, cans and PET bottles are glued together to form 4-, 6- and 8-container packs with a practical handle attached. This sustainable packaging system has proven effective during transport, for retailers and for consumers.
The Nature MultiPack™ is produced step by step in just one modular machine:
- Double-row product infeed and alignment of the containers ensure that the brand and its messages are optimally displayed (billboard effect)
- Adhesive application
- Curing segment
- Automatic ejection and distribution
- Application of the handle
The finished packs can be directly palletized or placed on trays first.
The Innopack Nature MultiPack™ is available in two capacity versions: the nominal capacity of the NMP 1.0 is up to 45,000 containers/h; the high-speed NMP 2.0 variant achieves a nominal capacity of up to 90,000 containers/h. Each system is able to achieve an overcapacity of up to 20%. Both machines are designed to process cans or PET bottles and can be easily integrated into existing production lines. Another advantage: the lack of a shrink tunnel additionally saves energy costs. With the Innopack Nature MultiPack™ machine, you can also reduce the CO2 footprint significantly in the packing process. The Nature MultiPack™ system can also help you to increase the market share of your products and attainable profit margins.
- Competitive packaging system compared to other secondary packaging based on the TCO (total cost of ownership)
- High flexibility and the highest quality standards thanks to quick and easy format changeover
- Modern servo technology for high machine availability
- The specially developed adhesive for PET and cans does not influence the recycling process
- Up to 85% less secondary packaging material sends a clear sustainability message
- Eliminating the need for a shrink tunnel reduces the energy consumption by up to 67% in the production of secondary packaging