Good to know
Things can get pretty hot when you use our Innopro HF heating system to continuously heat and supply product to your filling process. The system is suitable for the entire range of beverages, and we tailor it to your specific product. The Innopro HF plate version is an excellent choice for standard products such as non-carbonated, low-viscosity beverages which have low fiber and pulp content. The machines are subdivided into three sections: the heater section, the trim cooler section and the recirculating chiller. Our Innopro HF with tubular heat exchangers gets the temperatures up when your filler is handling high-viscosity products or products with a high fiber or pulp content. Extremely low operating costs and the double, triple and multi-tube options make this machine particularly attractive. Both versions have a very impressive throughput capacity of up to 45,000 liters per hour.
Well thought out
After heating, your product is brought back down to filling temperature. Warm product deaeration with flavor recovery is available as an optional feature on this heating system to reduce the residual oxygen content to an impressively low level. Some of the thermal energy needed to heat the product can be obtained by recovering heat from the bottler cooler. Energy savings of up to 50% can be achieved in this way.
- By manipulating the cool-down temperature to match the specific product, the product can be pasteurized and kept warm just prior to filling
- The temperature of the product can be controlled to keep it warm as it circulates
- Juice deaeration (warm product deaeration) using innovative spray nozzles ensures excellent product quality and extremely low residual gas levels
- Maximum heat recovery on your system minimizes the amount of energy you consume for heating and cooling
- Integrate the bottle cooler into the energy management system - use the heat you recover to warm up the product and maximize your energy efficiency
- Conserve resources by fully integrating the system into existing designs and new lines