Innosept Asbofill ABF
Stretch blow molder/filler block for flexible processing of sensitive beverages
Good to know
The Innosept Asbofill ABF 712 Block aseptic linear filler satisfies the trend for greater product variety with the associated smaller batch sizes: with its high degree of flexibility it is ideally suited to frequent product changeovers. A new transfer module enables it to be blocked with a standard KHS stretch blow molder. The aseptic linear filler processes various products such as juice, iced tea, milk and mixed milk beverages in PET bottles containing between 250 ml and 3.0 liters. It fills up to 24,000 bottles per hour.
Well thought out
The Innosept Asbofill can be expanded in various ways depending on requirements and the product spectrum in order to give you the greatest possible flexibility. The base machine with its respective sterilization, drying, filling and capping modules can be easily and cost-effectively combined with further units, such as a second filling module, an additional capping module for foil seals or the new chunk dosing module which can process chunks measuring up to 10 x 10 x 10 millimeters; these include chunks of peach, whole cherries or strawberries.
- Minimum aseptic zone through the room-within-a-room concept for a high level of product safety and easy cleaning
- Fast format changeovers within 5 to 10 minutes under aseptic conditions for high line availability
- Space-saving design coupled with maximum flexibility thanks to the modular system, with which various modules can also be retrofitted at a later date
- New developments are based on technology which has proved itself in practice for 20 years
- Low media consumption: no water required during production
- Customer-oriented maintenance system: up to 90% maintenance in house or full support from KHS, depending on requirements