Good to know
With the Innoket Neo HM labeling station all paper and suitable film/foil labels can be applied to cylindrical and rectangular containers using the hot melt labeling technique. The process has been optimized for the wrap-around labeling of one-way containers. The machine features an innovative jet gluing unit and outputs a maximum of 60,000 bph.
Well thought out
In the sheet-feed hot melt labeling process precut paper labels are fed in from a magazine. Non-contact jet gluing not only glues the label with the utmost precision but also ensures that the machine always stays clean, using up to 30% less adhesive than standard roller shell gluing. Specially designed label boxes ensure that the trailing edge gluing unit is optimally positioned on format changeovers.
- Maximum reproducibility accuracy on label changeovers thanks to interchangeable label boxes with automatic positioning of the trailing edge gluing unit
- Non-contact, high-precision jet gluing results in lower glue consumption
- Great ease of operation as optimum access is provided to the maintenance position
- Label material made of renewable raw materials (paper)
- Minimized glue consumption thanks to jet gluing