KHS Innopack Scandia 600 Series overwrapper
Ultimate reliability in overwrapping
The KHS Scandia 600 Series overwrappers are progressive, continuous rotary motion machines providing smooth and precise operation at low, medium and high speeds. The robust construction, tubular steel frame design and PLC-based controls ensure low maintenance and extended life.
The Model 626 is our most popular 600 Series overwrapper.
Pack size ranges are:
Minimum: 5/16” H x 2” W x 1” L (8 mm H x 50 mm W x 25 mm L)
Maximum: 2-3/4” H x 11” W x 7-3/4” L (69 mm H x 279 mm W x 196 mm L)
This model can run at speeds up to 120 packs per minute.
Well thought out
The KHS Scandia overwrappers brins reliability, ease of operation and durability.
Vertical continuous film feed with rotary cut-off and automatic film cut control provides positive film positioning. The heat sealers are retractable and are equipped with digital temperature controller.
The film feed features break-open feed-rollers for easy film loading with rotary knife cut-off.
- Designed for flexibility, reliability and control
- Easy changeover for a wide range of product types
- Ergonomic design that complements easy operation and accessibility
- Minimize material waste
- Increase your efficiency and reduce your downtime through minimum maintenance
- Profit from the flexibility to run a full size-range of your products
- Integrate this machine upstream or downstream into your automated packaging system
Director of Sales and Marketing
Mobile: +1 941 587 0186
Director of Service
Mobile: +1 941 780 1621