Good to know
Our Innofill Can DVD is characterized by its high degree of flexibility and viability for the future. This computer-controlled can filler is able to process many different types of product. With it you can fill beer and also carbonated soft drinks, juices, still beverages and even tea and coffee into cans quickly and efficiently. Our system is capable of filling up to 132,000 cans per hour.
Well thought out
The Innofill Can DVD sets new standards in relation to hygiene and product safety. The can transfer parts are fitted on stable pipe columns and the servodrive motors for the transfer components are integrated into the columns. This enables optimum accessibility and cleanability. The filler operates according to the volumetric filling principle. This gives you maximum filling accuracy and freedom in your choice of can to be processed. Highly dynamic filling also ensures consistently uniform filling results in all capacity ranges and operating phases. In addition, all processing sequences are automated. All processes are also documented and reproducible for you at all times. Perfectly tailored to your exact requirements 24/7.
- Reduced CO2 consumption with low oxygen pickup thanks to a new CO2 purging process for the best possible technological values
- The universal centering bell enables various diameters of can to be processed
- The volumetric filling method for exact fill levels.
- Minimum changeover time saves your valuable time in the long run
- Energy-saving warm filling at up to 20°C versus conventional recooling
- Hygienic design for easy resource-saving sanitizing