Good to know
With the Innofill Glass Micro DPG we offer you the ideal system for producing smaller outputs. Whether beer, mixed beer beverages, or soft drinks – this pneumatically controlled filling system offers you cutting-edge precision technology with flexible application capabilities. In contrast to the Innofill Glass DPG (up to 75,000 bottles/hr), the Innofill Glass Micro DPG is ideally suited for filling capacities of up to 20,000 bottles/hr. This bottle filler is available on request with various capacity stages as a single machine or monoblocked with a bottle rinser. Our ECO vacuum pump additionally enables you to noticeably reduce your energy and media consumption.
Well thought out
Little maintenance effort and high machine availability are above all the hallmarks of our glass bottle filler. With the help of quickly replaceable return gas tubes, the machine can be changed over to various bottle sizes in no time. Multiple evacuation and purging with CO2 ensure low oxygen pickup coupled with low CO2 consumption. Practical: All sequences of the Innofill Glass Micro DRS are automated and all processes are documented and are reproducible for you at all times. In the DGP Trinox filling system we now also have a filler with top oxygen values for wine, sparkling wine, and semi-sparkling wine in the medium capacity range.
- Low oxygen pickup filling ensures biochemical safety
- Return gas tubes for quick and easy determination of fill levels
- The pneumatically controlled process enables you to easily set the filling zones.
- Water-saving ECO vacuum pump
- Profit from the long life cycle and minimum maintenance effort
- The simple design facilitates fast and effortless sanitizing