Good to know
Our Innocheck LGKI (empty bottle crate inspector) quickly and reliably inspects your crates, cases and returned empties on the way to decrating. In doing so, the system inspects up to 6000 crates/h with regard to their ability to be decrated and for contamination with foreign substances. You also have the option to purchase the "Selective decrating" and "Logo detection" modules.
Well thought out
As well as inspection criteria such as bottle height, shape and color, the Innocheck LGKI also sorts according to the ability of the empties to be decrated and by crate color and logo. Our CUB control unit forms the basic system for evaluating, analyzing and controlling the inspection. The interplay between ultrasonics, camera technology and lighting enables the gathered data to be processed to enable conclusions to be drawn on the proportion of foreign crates in production. The modular system is ideally suited for the thorough preparation of your empty bottle crates en route to the decrating station.
- Classification of characteristics ensures accurate determination of crate and bottle types
- Statistical processing of the empties provides optimum evaluation options
- Prevent production downtime by avoiding changeover time
- Invest now in the future thanks to the modular, always expandable design and software
- Conserve resources with the use of long-life LED lighting