Good to know
The Innokeg PETBoy F2 is a filling machine for disposable PETAINER kegs. The global demand in the beverage industry is progressing towards non-refillable systems. The market demand for filling the innovative large disposable PET container is satisfied by our Innokeg PETBoy F2. With a filling capacity of up to 60 PETAINER-kegs/h, it can be used to fill 15- to 40-l kegs in just a few steps with different products such as beer, wine, soft drinks and water, in a controlled manner and pack them into cartons.
Well thought out
Two independently operating filling heads ensure the best product and filling results. The product feed is accurately controlled by a volumetric filling system. This reduces product losses to a minimum. The ideal integration of the machine into the fully automatic "Innokeg PETLine" process chain also has the advantage that the whole process from the blow molding of the preform and the sealing of the container to the filling of the product is carried out in just a single system. This results in enormous process reliability and the utmost product safety.
- Future-proof thanks to the addition of further machines and fully automatic loading by handling robots
- Efficient processing of non-refillable kegs by neck handling
- Can be integrated into the "Innokeg PETLine" fully automatic process chain
- Use the economic advantages of the KHS PETAINER concept with minimal capital commitment
- Expect a low CO2 footprint thanks to significant weight savings in manufacture, processing, transportation and disposal
- Absorb seasonal sales peaks while conserving resources