Good to know
Our practical Innokeg keg turner takes the hassle out of it. These machines are perfectly suited to the widely differing requirements of a keg system. They are fully usable for every capacity range for both full and empty containers and process up to 1500 7-liter – ½ bbl (approx. 58-liter) kegs/h. We provide you with a turning system which is optimally matched to your system capacity. Choose one of our three robust systems for optimum turning through 180°.
The multi-step turner gives outstanding service for semi-automatic and fully automatic keg systems in the low and medium capacity range up to 200 kegs/h. It is used for turning through 180° and at the same time raising or lowering by 750 mm.
The 180° turner has a capacity of up to 600 kegs/h. Here, the keg is fed via a special conveyor into the double-sided fork guide of the turning device and is turned through 180° at the same height.
The double-cross turner gives you maximum capacities of up to 1500 kegs/h. Kegs are rotated through 90° in two turning hubs at the same height.
Well thought out
All the Innokeg Keg turners described are accessible on all sides, compact and therefore maintenance-friendly. We have the right turner for all your tasks.
- Three different turning systems for optimum coverage of all capacity ranges
- No need to change format parts
- Gentle handling of all kegs
- Rely on maximum stability thanks to the extremely robust design
- Choose the same type of machine for processing empty and full containers and consequently save on spare-parts holding
- Reduce electricity consumption by using energy-efficient motors