Good to know
The Innoket Neo SK is the perfect system for premium labeling applications. One of many options is to apply transparent, printed labels made of film which lend any container a premium character. This method produces labels which are hardly perceived as such (no-label look), thus enhancing the appearance of your products. Whether processing conical or cylindrical containers, PET, glass or cans, the station is suitable for practically all shapes and materials and available as a cost-effective single station or in a tandem version for high-performance continuous operation. The maximum output is 60,000 bph.
Well thought out
In its tandem version the Innoket Neo SK also processes self-adhesive applications in uninterrupted autochange mode. As an option we also offer optimized camera-controlled container alignment for label placement.
- Continuous, interruption-free operation with the double station array (tandem version)
- Maximum efficiency for your production process
- Less operator involvement thanks to non-stop operation (tandem version)
- Low energy consumption thanks to cutting-edge components
- Compatible with returnables when wash-off self-adhesive labels are used