Good to know
Capable of high performance, versatile and flexible - we present our Innopack PPZ. The twin-column packing machine is suitable for the reliable packing and unpacking of glass, plastic and contour bottles as well as cans and multipacks. It makes no difference whether you are packing them in or removing them from high-wall and low-wall plastic crates, cartons or trays. The packer also performs sorting and order-picking tasks outstandingly well. With a packing throughput of up to 140,000 bottles/h, the Innopack PPZ moves in the high-performance range.
Well thought out
An optionally available label aligner ensures that labels are perfectly aligned towards the outside of the crates during the crating process. The use of servo motors, cog belts and continuous path control gives the highest modernity and efficiency to the drive equipment on the Innopack PPZ. The twin-column packer can be optimally adapted to suit your requirements thanks to the modular design.
- Consistent modular design guarantees high flexibility for changing packing tasks
- Optional fully automatic format change ensures extremely high system availability
- Highest quality standards ensure up to 98% machine availability
- Benefit from minimum maintenance effort thanks to the consistent use of cog belts
- The latest servo technology and generously sized components result in low wear during operation
- Reduce your energy consumption thanks to modern energy management