Good to know
Ever more emphasis is being placed on ecological factors, especially in the field of packaging technology. As your energy efficiency levels are one of chief concerns, we have now developed a new shrink tunnel concept which in its standard version is powered by electricity but which can also be heated by gas. This new model can be implemented in all of your packaging machines for film wrapping. Our Innopack Kisters ST is suitable for both the low and the medium to high capacity range of up to 24,300 packs an hour and caters for the entire product portfolio of our film shrink packers. The new concept is available for our stand-alone machines in the Innopack Kisters ST 700 and 1000 series. Should you already own one of our conventional shrink tunnels, this can be easily converted to the innovative gas heating system. At KHS ecology and economy go hand in hand.
Well thought out
The Innopack Kisters ST is one of the new common generation of shrink tunnels which, thanks to the heating cartridge and air control being optimized by flow analysis, brings about a significant reduction in your consumption of energy. The comparatively short heat-up phase also helps to boost efficiency. The temperature of our shrink tunnel can be regulated with the utmost precision. This not only ensures extremely careful handling of your products but also gives you optimum, practically wrinkle-free shrink results. Top quality and constant, on-call service are also included in our promise of performance.
- Optimized hot air flow ensures top-quality shrink results
- Maximum flexibility thanks to individually configurable shrink tunnel lengths, widths, lanes, and chain types
- Top shrink quality through variable settings for width, height, air quantity, and amount and temperature of air
- Profit from a low consumption of energy thanks to the new design, complete with standby function
- Boost your energy efficiency levels with the new generation of blowers
- Cut your energy costs by up to 50% and your CO2 emissions by up to 60% with the optional gas heating system