Good to know
Thanks to its comprehensive 360° working range, the Innopal RK multi-axis-controlled articulated robot guarantees you an extremely high measure of freedom when designing your conveyor system as it has no dead spots. It effortlessly palletizes high-wall and low-wall plastic crates, kegs, slim kegs, barrels, cartons, trays (with and without film), shrink packs, individual packets and bags. The up to six axes are able to undertake even the most complex of tasks and move a working load of up to 570 kg.
Well thought out
Thanks to the automatic head change feature, this robot is your first choice for the combined processing of non-returnable and returnable packaging. Freely programmable, the RK offers you the latest robot technology in the smallest space. And it shines with regard to sustainability with recovery of braking energy, absolute encoders and bus technology, all thanks to the modular control system.
- Numerous additional functions for keg processing
- Consistent modular design guarantees flexible changing of palletizing and depalletizing task
- High system availability thanks to optional fully automatic format changeover
- Benefit from low space and energy requirement
- Minimize maintenance effort by using the latest robot technology and generously dimensioned components