Good to know
Highly flexible and with a twin-column design, the Innopal PB-1-H / PB-1-HS pallet loaders help you to process your non-returnable packaging such as cartons, trays, shrink packs, individual packets and bags quickly and precisely. Thanks to their integrated pallet lift, the Innopal PB-1-H and PB-1-HS can be individually adapted to suit your requirements and are therefore the natural choice for all loading tasks in the beverage industry. You can process up to 420 layers/h with the Innopal PB-1-H palletizer while its "big brother", the Innopal PB-1-HS, even manages up to 750 layers/h.
Well thought out
A range of layer preparation systems is available to satisfy all your palletizing tasks. Starting with single or multi-lane variants of the system to robot grouping, an individual configuration can easily be arranged.
In addition, the PB-1-H and PB-1-HS can also optionally be equipped with a robot-version pallet liner inserter and a pallet liner magazine with a manual or automatic liner supply to provide you with optimum conditions for your palletizing tasks.
- Cost reducing thanks to up to 98% machine availability
- Consistent modular design enables flexible changing of palletizing tasks
- High system availability thanks to optional fully automatic layer changeover
- Conserve resources with the intelligent energy management system for energy recovery
- Reduce your spare parts requirement thanks to the use of a robust pushover plate and fewer moving parts
- Minimize maintenance effort by using the latest servo technology, cog belts and generously dimensioned components