Good to know
With its clean, open and modular design, the KHS Innopouch Bartelt® K-series horizontal form-fill- seal (HFFS) machine brings you flexibility combined with rapid change-overs for your production needs, whether your requirements are side sealed pouches or stand-up pouches with or without a zipper, dry products or liquids. The KHS Innopouch Bartelt® K-series provides easy operator access and servo assisted recipe driven changeovers with a performance of up to 100 cycles per minute. Standard features include full servo control with HMI interface, operator side loading of film and zipper, up to four standard fill locations, top seal pre-heat, heat, cooling and servo pick-off with empty pouch reject.
Well thought out
Servo technology built into the KHS Innopouch Bartelt® K-series form-fill-seal machine means fewer mechanical parts, better functional control and reduced noise levels. An optional closed recirculation cooling system minimizes water consumption and every machine is equipped with a color touch-screen display for ease of use. The KHS Innopouch Bartelt® K-series can also be optioned with ultrasonic top sealing when necessary.
- Global electronic configurations using state-of-the-art technology
- Servo-controlled changeovers for multiple product sizes
- Linear work flow and four standard filling locations
- Reduce your changeover times and raise productivity
- Lessen your dependence on Nitrogen or CO2 gas with the optional high volume, low pressure product flush system
- Save valuable water resources and on cost with a closed recirculating cooling system