Good to know
Our ultracompact Innopro CIP-C cleaning system comes packed in robust stainless steel in a practical one-container format. Designed for cleaning with hot and cold water and caustic, the Innopro CIP-C is perfect for the hygienic cleaning of process components, product lines, and fillers. It effortlessly removes various contaminants, such as production residues, dirt, and germs. It achieves perfect cleaning results from 10–45 m3 per hour with no trouble whatsoever – and is always tailored to suit your individual requirements.
Well thought out
Savings potential lie in the short distances and piping, and also in the minimized mixing phases of the cleaning media. We can supply this compact, space-saving system as either a manual or a fully automatic version, as you require. Providing clean systems for clean products is top priority for our reliable cleaning technology.
- The utmost biological safety for all machine parts thanks to cutting-edge CIP technology
- Compact format – perfectly suited to the cleaning of process and filling technology
- Profit from the energy-saving insulation of the hot media tanks
- Avoid unnecessary loss of energy and product with the automatic temperature and concentration controller
- Clean efficiently with cleaning processes perfectly matched to the machinery