Good to know
Predestined for the cleaning of tank farms at a maximum of 50°C, our Innopro CIP-VRS Cleaning In Place (CIP) system with vacuum feedback (VRS) can be used just as flexibly for all other sanitizing tasks at higher temperatures by deactivating the VRS. In place of the usual return pumps in the storage tank area, media is fed back from the tank area using the VRS system. This results in the mixing phases being made more or less redundant and also ensures dry product lines. With its compact, space-saving design this system achieves the best cleaning results.
Well thought out
By eliminating the pumps in the beverage tanks the storage tank area is much quieter. You also no longer need to spend precious time relocating portable return pumps. This system helps you make considerable savings on heating costs and cleaning media – thus also caring for the environment. In addition, touch panel operation, visualization, and monitoring ensure smooth cleaning processes and complete documentation of your results. Faster, more efficient, more flexible, and more environmentally friendly: this is what we understand by systematic sanitizing.
- Specially engineered cleaning of tank farms using CIP-VRS technology
- No more need for stationary and portable CIP return pumps in the tank farm
- Extremely versatile – can also be used to clean process and filling technology
- Save up to 50% of costs apiece for heating energy, heating times, and CIP tank volumes
- Considerably reduce your consumption of cleaning agents by eliminating mixing phases on production start
- Profit from fully drained, dry product lines after each cleaning step