Good to know
Our Innopas PI/IISC tunnel pasteurizer offers you maximum microbiological safety for products, containers, and closures for your filling of cans and glass and PET bottles with products such as beer, juice, soft drinks, and iced tea. The portfolio includes single-deck machines and double-deck machines. Depending on the type of container, plastic or stainless steel belts are used to convey the filled containers through the machine. Calculation of temperatures and PUs based on measured values and perfect pasteurizing at up to 180,000 containers per hour are compelling features of the Innopas PI/IISC.
Well thought out
Each deck of the Innopas PI/IISC tunnel pasteurizer is equipped with active spraying using full-cone clamp nozzles to ensure perfect and uniform distribution of water. The machine is made entirely of stainless steel and its optimized water and heat management system offers you low energy consumption. Reliable and exact in application, the modular design of the Innopas PI/IISC enables it to be installed within a minimum amount of time and offers maximum process quality based on the feedback from all process-related components.
- Highest microbiological safety for products, containers, and closures
- All process-related components with feedback for assured process quality
- Modular design for shortest possible installation
- Minimize your consumption with optimized energy and water management
- Media and cost-based optimum process selection