Good to know
Our Innopas KI/IISC tunnel cooler offers you reliable and gentle product and container recooling after hot filling of cans, glass, and PET containers with products such as juices, isotonic drinks, and iced tea. Our range of recoolers offers you a choice of the single-deck or the double-deck machine entirely according to your needs. Full containers are conveyed by a plastic ribbed belt. The Innopas KI/IISC boasts optimum recooling at capacities of up to 200,000 containers per hour.
Well thought out
Each deck of our Innopas KI/IISC recoolers is equipped with active spraying using full-cone clamp nozzles to ensure a homogenous distribution of water. The recooler is made entirely of stainless steel. Various cooling sources enable low energy consumption. You will also profit from the modular design enabling installation within a minimum amount of time.
- Highest possible product safety coupled with maximum product quality
- Flexible integration of various cooling sources possible
- Modular design for shortest possible installation
- Minimize your water consumption through highly efficient flow cascade
- Save energy thanks to flexible integration of various cooling sources
- Profit from heat recovery by coupling with a product heater