Good to know
With the InnoPET TriBlock stretch blow molder/labeler/filler machine your CSD and NCSD PET bottles will be produced, labeled and filled with optimum stability and low weight. Format changeovers are possible without a great amount of effort. The stretch blow molder/labeler/filler block is designed for large production lines and achieves a capacity of up to 81,000 PET bottles per hour.
Well thought out
Directly connecting the blow molder, labeler and filler enables you to achieve noticeable savings, as this design eliminates the need for the air conveying segment found in the classic configuration. An integrated air lock separates the filling and packing areas of the system.
- Modular, space-saving design for maximum flexibility
- No or only a slight amount of tension on the label web during startup and stop situations makes it possible to use thinner labeling materials
- Using preglued labels eliminates the gluing station which means no hot melt vapors and less maintenance
- Adhesleeve Preglued technology for reduced energy and material costs
- No-bottle-no-label function reduces material waste during operation
- Innovative technology for using thinner labels saves on materials