Good to know
Our Innopro Delta Jet B sugar dissolver enables you to produce simple, high-quality syrups in batches. This is primarily used to make first-class carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, such as juice and juice spritzers, soda pop, and energy drinks. We can offer you this machine in two variations: the hot dissolver (BH) for dissolving sugar at approx. 85°C with flash pasteurization, and the cold dissolver (BC) for dissolving sugar at around 35°C. Depending on the model used, the sugar dissolver has a capacity of up to 30 m3 an hour.
Well thought out
The water needed for production is dosed in the syrup tank while the required crystal sugar can be added automatically or manually. Your advantage here is that using the adjustable Brix limits the sugar dissolver can determine the exact syrup output. Automatic redosing is governed by the level in the syrup tank. On request we can supply our sugar dissolver with manual to fully automatic components and optional quality measurement technology.
- Batch dissolving system for hot and cold dissolving, depending on beverage specifications
- Fast dissolving of sugar for optimum syrup production
- Flexible and tailored to your individual production requirements
- Recipe-controlled syrup production more or less completely eliminates any product loss
- Using the cold dissolving system optimizes your energy consumption