Good to know
We can offer you our fully automatic Innopro Delta Jet C sugar dissolver for the continuous dissolving of crystal sugar for optimum syrup production. Its high-quality syrup makes an outstanding basic ingredient for a multitude of carbonated and non-carbonated beverages, such as juice and juice spritzers, soda pop, and energy drinks. This machine comes in two variations: the hot dissolver (CH) for dissolving sugar at approx. 85°C with flash pasteurization, and the cold dissolver (CC) for dissolving sugar at around 35°C. Depending on the model used, the sugar dissolver has a capacity of up to 30 m3 an hour.
Well thought out
Sugar and water are added continuously and simultaneously by means of a pneumatic feed or by a feedscrew. Discharge is either through a silo connection or into bags. The integrated quality control unit ensures maximum accuracy for the Brix value thanks to the inline Brix measuring system.
- Continuous dissolving system for hot and cold dissolving, depending on beverage specifications
- Fast dissolving of sugar for optimum syrup production
- Flexible and tailored to your individual production requirements
- Recipe-controlled syrup production more or less completely eliminates any product loss
- Using the cold dissolving system optimizes your energy consumption