Remote Diagnostic Service
We want to keep your KHS system up and running at all times – without any hitches or disruptions. This is why we have developed ReDiS. ReDiS is a highly efficient method for the remote maintenance of your machines and systems. With the help of this system, we can offer direct advice to plant operators all over the world and support our service engineers at work on site.
System fault analyses and problem correction can often be carried out via VPN (Virtual Private Network over the Internet) without the time and cost-intensive deployment of service engineers to the site. Network connections enable qualified engineers at KHS' head office to access all connected KHS components.
The advantages of ReDiS are:
- Fast and precise remote machine and system diagnosis
- Secure program and data transmission
- Access to all incorporated controllers and to Windows-based computers
- Effortless software updates and changes in system parameters
- Available in two versions: ReDiS Single for single machines and ReDiS Net for complete lines
- Considerable reduction in service costs as there is no need for engineers on site
- Shorter downtimes
Even if we're not physically on site, we can help you to solve system problems immediately. You can rely on our remote service for system availability at the highest level.
Use our contact finder in the upper right corner of this page to contact your regional service technicians!