Innokeg DataKeg RAM keg monitor
Good to know
Our Innokeg DataKeg RAM keg monitor gathers, stores, evaluates and documents process-related data within the keg fully automatically. All data are transmitted without delay to the receiver by a 25 mW transmitter on the globally approved 2.4 GHz transmission frequency via a wireless modem. Fitted with a data memory, two temperature sensors, a pressure sensor and a liquid probe, the DataKeg RAM enables data to be transmitted in the data protocol 40 to 50 times a second with 12-bit resolution.
Well thought out
This keg monitor is used primarily for quality assurance during the washing and filling of the keg. It enables your whole system to be controlled and monitored and the process to be controlled and optimized. Process errors are detected in advance, potential energy and media savings are recognized and monitoring the sterilization process even reduces the number of microbiological tests required. The data received can be displayed on screen as a data table or line diagram and also immediately output to the printer. The automatic shutdown of the supply voltage 15 minutes after the last operation is a particularly practical feature.
- Available in all keg formats and extremely robust
- Wireless read-out of process analysis data from the data logger
- Convenient data evaluation and analysis
- Use the keg monitor to satisfy the obligation requirement to provide evidence according to HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point)
- Optimize your keg handling process while at the same time monitoring process safety