All inspections from a single source
- The various steps and methods involved in beverage production have changed over the last few decades.
- New technical opportunities are being exploited with ever greater precision to improve quality and ensure cost efficiency or market new products.
- Here you will find a summary of the company consultancy and support services KHS offers. In addition to classic on-site consulting, where our consultants observe your processes at your bottling plant, these also include all of our laboratory services, such as chemical-technical or microbiological analysis. We provide you with support throughout the entire life of your machines for perfectly hygienic and microbiologically safe filling in the long term.
- Should you have any further questions or require any services not listed on our website, please feel free to contact us directly. We’d be happy to help!
Beverage technology services
Auditing and consultancy services
- Hygiene audits/microbiological examinations
- Aroma migration audits
- Seal damage analysis
- Corrosion cause audits
- Hygiene, microbiology, cleaning and disinfection training courses
Filling and closure technology inspections
- Cap inspections (screw caps and crown corks)
- PET bottle shrinkage
- Gas measurement in beverages and gaseous mixtures
- Statistical assessment of filling volumes and fill heights
- Foam stability
Would you like to find out more?
Do you have any questions on our services or are you interested in receiving an offer? Then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your senior service engineer.
Cleaning and disinfection processes
- Cleaning and disinfection system audits and validation
- Spray shadow tests for automatic foam cleaning systems
- Clean room inspections
- Beverage ingredients
- Pulp, particles
- Microbiological analysis
- Water analysis
- Gases (O2, CO2, N2)
Bottle washing machine inspections
- Condition analysis (assessment of the current situation)
- VLB triple jump
- Caustic carryover
- Microbiological testing
- Standard bottle soiling
Validation of aseptic filling and packaging machines
- Microbiological validation
- Packaging decontamination validation
- Germ reduction and end point testing