KHS RFID access control system
Play it safe with our innovative, user role-specific, RFID access control
True to the motto "Safety first", with KHS RFID access control we can give you a machine access system that meets the highest safety and security standards. By holding your RFID tag in front of the sensor unit the operator console of the selected machine is enabled for your use. This ensures that the machine is only operated by fully authorized personnel with the necessary qualification to do so. Your employees can obtain this qualification in suitable KHS training courses. The appropriate user rights are stored on the RFID tags. These are available in various versions: as cards, key fobs, or stickers, for example. Existing passes can thus also continue to be used, acting as duplicate tags. The operator-friendly access control system is modular in design with a flexible number of systems and read devices. It can be integrated independent of the type of machine. Should one of your employees lose his or her tag, an access denial list can be included in the system to protect you from unauthorized access by individuals from outside the company. Both the new KHS Clearline HMI operating system and all existing operating systems based on Siemens Win CC Flexible or Iconcis Genesis are supported by KHS RFID access control.
The advantages of our efficient KHS RFID access control system are obvious:
- Safe and easy operation through non-contact data transmission of IDs
- Various user profiles enable varied user access
- Safe tracking of user activities using Audit Trail
- Ideally suited for integration into existing lines and machines
- Automatic storage and file management for log files
- Time of logoff function settable
- Cuts your quality costs by minimizing the number of error messages
Security, user friendliness, and reliability: this is what we understand by safe and innovative access control!