Good to know
Excellent packaging quality has a name: the Innopack Kisters TP Advanced is a fully automatic packer for the flexible production of tray packaging for loose products and packs. An extremely broad variety of products can be processed, ranging from beverage and food containers to sanitary items. The modular tray packer operates in the high performance range at up to 7,200 packs per hour. Maximum pack stability is ensured by the exact and tight folding of blanks.
Well thought out
State-of-the-art process and functional modules enable you to quickly and easily change to other formats and capacity levels. Effortless expansion of your existing packing system is also assured at all times. The Innopack Kisters TP-A gluing system works with the utmost precision, so that your glue consumption is kept to a minimum. Variable machine speeds also ensure efficient adaptation to the line capacity. If flexible, top-quality, proven economical packing technology is what you want, with KHS you can't go wrong.
- Maximum flexibility through fast and easy format changeovers
- Top quality standards ensure a machine availability of up to 98%
- High-precision folding of cardboard blanks around the product cluster with 45° and 90° corners also satisfies changing packaging requirements
- Minimize your spare part costs thanks to a low number of wear parts
- Provide for the future now with a modular machine design that is expandable at any time
- Profit from the reliable operation provided by ultra-modern servo technology