Innopal RS3 palletizing robot
Good to know
The Innopal RS3 multiple-station palletizing robot gives you flexible and accomplished support in a working range of up to 180°. Its endless range of possible variations and applications knows virtually no bounds. When processing non-returnable packaging the palletizing robot is fitted with a roller cage, for example, whereas gripper heads are used with returnable packaging. It is outstandingly suitable for processing high-wall and low-wall plastic crates, kegs, slim kegs, barrels, cartons, trays (with and without film), shrink packs, individual packets and bags.
Well thought out
The emphasis with the Innopal RS3 is on flexibility. The 3-axis robot not only carries out pre-programmed tasks in a reliable manner. Reprogramming for new situations can also be undertaken quickly and without difficulty. And the combined processing of non-returnable and returnable packaging also presents no problems. This enables you to save considerable investment costs and at the same time simplify your working processes.
- Consistent modular design enables flexible changing of palletizing and depalletizing tasks
- High system availability thanks to optional semi-automatic format changeover
- Cost reducing thanks to up to 98% machine availability
- Conserve resources with the intelligent energy management system for energy recovery
- Minimize maintenance effort by using the latest robot technology
- Benefit from low space and energy requirement
KHS MULTI GREASE 01
KHS MULTI GREASE 01 is an high performance extreme pressure lubricant. It is suitable for centralised lubrication systems.
Material numbers: 301142150102, 301142150106, 301142150108
KHS GEAR FLUID 220
KHS Gear Fluid 220 is a fully synthetic high performance gear oil with EP properties.
Material numbers: 301142110507
KHS GEAR FLUID 460
KHS Gear Fluid 460 is a fully synthetic high performance gear oil with EP properties which have been specially developed for use in machinery used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
Material numbers: 301142110207, 301142110209