Good to know
The Innoket Neo RF is our efficient roll-fed station for the wrap-around hot melt application of film/foil or paper labels to cylindrical and rectangular one-way containers. The label material runs from the reel to the labeling station where it is cut to the exact length. Our optimized cutting system with self-sharpening cutters provides high operational reliability and constant cutting precision in the long term. Single or double-station versions are optionally available for roll-fed labeling. Up to 50,000 bph (one station) or up to 60,000 bph (two stations) can be labeled per hour.
Well thought out
Among the clever details incorporated into the labeling station are the innovative cutting unit and featherweight, aluminum vacuum segments which can be unlocked very quickly without tools using a single central lever and easily exchanged. With its innovative induction heater with perfect temperature control and slip-free transfer of labels to the vacuum drum the Innoket Neo RF also ensures long machine run times and fewer breaks for cleaning.
- Flexible, cost-effective roll-fed labeling station
- Time and money saved by the overlap correction without a machine stop
- Great ease of operation thanks to light ergonomic components and format changeovers without tools
- Standard induction heater for greater energy efficiency
- Energy saved by the vacuumless autosplicer (reels are positioned mechanically)