Innopack Kisters CD combiner/divider
High-performance pack combining and dividing system
Good to know
We set the course for your packing process. Our Innopack Kisters CD is a fully developed, modular design combining and distribution system for all types of pack. It reliably processes multipacks comprised of cans, PET bottles, glass bottles, and jars and thus serves all products of the beverage and food sectors. Depending on the project requirements, these machines can be optimally implemented in both the low and medium as well as the high capacity ranges. The entire product line can be effortlessly integrated into all our Innopack Kisters packaging machines. Sophisticated technology for highest packaging quality is what we stand for.
Well thought out
Cutting-edge servo drive technology and our specially developed spindle adjustment provide maximum flexibility when it comes to the variety of processible formats and easy format changeover. Thanks to mechanical tools, the positive method of operation provides you the highest possible operational reliability during the entire production process coupled with maximum safety even for easily tipped products. The combiner/divider additionally offers optimum accessibility enabling you to complete cleaning and maintenance work quickly and effortlessly. Whether combining or dividing 3 or 12-container multipacks, with the Innopack Kisters CD your flexibility is virtually unlimited.
- Optimally controllable mechanical tools ensure that your products are handled exceptionally gently during the combining and distribution process.
- Simple and fast format changing offers maximum flexibility.
- Consistent positive fit during the entire work process assures you maximum operational reliability
- Minimize your spare part costs by reducing your wear part requirements
- Adherence to highest standards of quality enables you to benefit from up to 98.5% machine availability