Innopal AS LDL depalletizer
Compact bulk depalletizer with an integrated pallet lift for the low-capacity range
Good to know
The Innopal AS LDL is the little brother of the Innopal AS LD: a four-column bulk depalletizer with a pallet lift provided as a cost-effective variant that enables you to process all standard beverage can formats with the customary quality. Whether slim, sleek or standard cans, the Innopal LDL processes them all. With a rate of 170 layers an hour it is the ideal system for the low to medium capacity range where it also demonstrates a high level of precision during processing. Furthermore, our bulk can depalletizer can easily handle all standard pallet types, layer pads and top frames.
Well thought out
The Innopal AS LDL has a streamlined layout and compact machine design. No magazines are needed in addition to the machine. Simple integration into the pallet conveyor ensures uncomplicated installation on site. Layer pad and top frame handling are incorporated into the pusher unit and facilitate your palletizing process through automation. In-built sensors ensure that pallets with varying stacking heights can also be processed without any trouble. When a new product is scheduled for processing, format changeovers are largely automatic. Constant monitoring of all safety functions supports consistently safe operator prompting.
- Gentle-to-product guiding of the container layer by the four-sided pusher frame
- High process reliability thanks to the three-sided shaft with pneumatic feed support to the pusher unit
- Servomotor drive for convincing precision
- Save costs and resources through energy recovery
- Rely on gentle handling of your new containers by coated surfaces and polyester urethane rollers
- Benefit from low-maintenance operation in the long term thanks to the use of servotechnology